Friday, April 17, 2009

Photograph by Nickleback




Hello Honnies "I'm HOME"
A grand time was had by all.
Enough snow to satisfy Scoot and WT and enough hot tub for TCI.
I've decided to post "real" photos, why? because I've figured out how!!
So we have Scoot and WT about to get into it over the blue sled!

The dogs had a blast and wee Fiddle turned into a superstar! Off leash...go Fiddle!
Banjo on the other hand would never be seen again should we "unleash the beast"
TCI with Fiddle gazing lovingly into her eyes.
WT sporting a Pink hat holding onto Banjos collar for dear life!
Me?
Well, I had a lesson in cell phone technology from TCI whilst trying to relax and enjoy our wee cruise across the Lake...bluddy teenagers ;-)
Oh and that's half of SB to my left!





13 comments:

John A Hill said...

nice pics...good to see you!

wv: faccuped--brand name of an accurate pedometer, no frills, just the facts!

fiona said...

John - Thanks dear!

Mike said...

I don't know what to make of this change in direction with the pictures and all. I going to have to think about this before rendering an opinion. I had assumed the vacation trip hadn't affected you. I could be wrong. Family vacation pictures? It's kind of spooky.

Amanda said...

Photos are always a good thing :)

It sure sounds like the whole family had a good time. Even your dogs were there to enjoy it!

fiona said...

Mike - Oh my! Now I'm friggin "spooky"? Look at me this way darlin...
You can print me out and either:
1. Put me on a dart board!
2. Put me under your pillow

Amanda - TY and yes even the "dugs" had a well earned vacation!

Bilbo said...

Ah, now we finally know what the mysterious Fiona, she of the tiny photo by the horse, actually looks like. I am jealous of the positive comments...people look at my profile picture and just comment on the nice dog. Sigh.

vw: mauddout - when you don't believe what maud says.

Narm said...

Nickelback! I'll forgive it because you posted the cute pictures.

fiona said...

Bilbo - The dog IS rather nice ;-)

"Father" Narm - I suppose you'll want me to kiss your ring? WAIT!!! I did NOT just type that...lmao

rachaelgking said...

I'm almost home... in an airport in SC ;-)

Glad you made it slash had a good time! xoxo

Lizzie P. said...

Ah The girls are so big now :( That must mean I'm getting old.

Glad you had fun !

fiona said...

Lilu - Safe trip darlin! xxx
Ms Sadie - No your not, ya daft wumman! You've known the girls (and Scoot ;-) ) for around SEVEN years now you know!

lacochran said...

Beautiful family. Beautiful pups. :)

Glad you had a good time.


PS Nickelback 4 EVAH!

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Welcome back and nice pictures, and look at that there you have twa dugs.