Monday, April 27, 2009

Riverdance by Bill Whelan

I've been reading other Blogs and quite a few "darlings" have mentioned my twin sister, the one and only Susan Boyle
Yes we are indeed identical but she sings better than me.
No one however, seems to have espied "Stavros Flatley" and his son, performing Riverprance!
The real deal, Mr Michael Flatley must be SO proud of Stavros and his son.
I saw both Riverdance and Feet of Flames a while back...wonderful
Michael, you have inspired sheer genius for which I personally thank you from the bottom of my wee heart!
GO STAVROS and SON!

8 comments:

Mike said...

I think Susan has some rivalry.

Amanda said...

LOL!!! I never expected that. The father and son were hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

John A Hill said...

funny stuff!

lacochran said...

Brilliant parody! I love it!

And your "sister" reminds me of a character from a Don Martin cartoon.

fiona said...

Mike - indeed...

Amanda - I LOL every time I watch it and I think watching Simon Cowell laughing just adds to the pleasure! ;-)

John - ;-)

LA - LOL glad you enjoyed it!
Remember if "she" does the so do
I! Being her twin and all...

Christina_the_wench said...

Hi fiona! *waves* It's all mooooog's fault I am here so send him the bill for the broken furniture.

rachaelgking said...

I know Susan is totally overexposed, but I just can't get over it. Her voice is breathtaking.

fiona said...

Christina - welcome! what a nice wee surprise ;-) How much did Mooog pay ya? lol

Lilu - Susan's voice is to die for but the rest of her...MAKEOVER!