Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In need of testosterone?

I have just realised why women ( damn red line under 4th word can stay there ) ahem as I was saying, why women are rare in high end politics , business and horses. We are for the most part fair, firm and friendly. We tend to avoid confrontation and have a problem being ruthless. We don't take what we can get and ask for or expect more and most of all we value friendship. My BBF is a horse so there! Apparently none of these qualities are an asset. Clearly there are some women, Margaret Thatcher springs to mind, who apparently were born with high Testosterone levels. So maybe I have it all wrong and instead of considering a boob job or face lift I should actually be looking into a series of Testosterone shots.
I'll worry about the baritone voice and hirsuteness at a later date. Not that I want to be a politician or CEO of some big business but it would be good to be able to have the skills to at least be on level sparring ground with the male species in other areas of life...........pauses for thought an re-reads........or perhaps not.
I really don't know if I care enough to take the time and make the effort. I'm actually quite content with my precocious children, wannabe dog, mentally challenged horses and the guy I married. Add to that the good friends I've made since we crossed "The Pond" and life looks pretty good from where I'm sitting. At the kitchen table actually wondering when the hell I last cleaned the windows. OK my CBD is kicking in I need Windex NOW.