Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mary Had A Little *Lamb* by Wings

Great minds do indeed think alike!
BILBO has a great post today ( nothing new there )about the French, which just happens to be the route my wee addlepated brain cell was taking this morning.
Our niece lives in France, is married to a charming French guy and has three adorable wee boys.
We spent a few summers in France, partaking in gastronomic delights accompanied by exquisite Vin.
I like France, I love French food sooooo -
I have just finished re reading Julie and Julia My Year of Cooking Dangerously which as some of you may recall, spurred SB into buying Ms Childs book MtAoFC and following in Julie Powells steps (working his way through the recipes)
The book is great ( I don't want to bore those of you who have read it and if you have not then DO! It's a fun read)
All we "bloggers" can identify with the impact blogging has on your life and Julie gives a very honest account of her personal journey.
AND the MOVIE is coming! Woohoo!
The trailer looks fun and I can't wait to see it.
Thats all for today peeps!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Have I told you my definition of cooking? It's something that a person working at McDonalds does.

Narm said...

I think god made me a horrible cook because he knew I would eat myself to death. I'm like a gold fish - I will eat as long as their is food in front of me.

I'm not sure if this relates back to your post but your post made me hungry.