Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Royal Connections

The sex bomb has just informed me that we can actually visit Buck Palace these days.
My how times have changed...so I need to call Good Queen Bess to arrange brunch with me, my "buddy" and the daughters.
The sex bomb, Mr Whimmaway and scooter boy can go hang with Philip who who let me remind you , Quote, said to a driving instructor in Scotland:- " How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" or how about this one, whilst visiting Australia's Aboriginal Cultural Park was overheard asking " Do you still throw spears at each other?" you've got to LOVE the non PC Royals in "England's Green and Promised Land" ( Jerusalem, William Blake, need to add to my worth a read post and to my worth a listen, C.Hubert Parry) Whilst I'm on "The Royals and music" let us not forget "I Bow to Thee My Country" , Gustav Holst, The Planets and poor poor Diana's funeral.
Interesting fact! for real!
Diana and I were born in the same year, got married in the same year,got pregnant the same year, gave birth the same year, both had sons.
As it would come to pass she would lose her life , I would loose my son. life?...fair?...expected?...resigned...yes...acceptance...yes. So it goes... all calm and content and enjoying some truly wonderful music right now.

No comments: