Friday, September 12, 2008

I'd rather be safe than sorry



You never hear a man complaining that "she left the toilet seat down again" now do you?
Some women are always complaining about the seat being up, I don't get it, whats the big deal?
We know men have very little, if any control over their "MrDK's" even when it's in their own hand. Sometimes especially then...hmmmmm
They need those few inches of toilet circumference that lifting the lid gives them. It's just a comfort thing, like a Binky or a Blanky.

I just measured my toilet.
Lid down W = 81/2" L 101/2"
Lid up W = 10" L 12"

That one extra inch all round means SO much to them.
I think that they are so happy to be able to "steer" MrDK with minimum spillage that they just plain forget that the seat was ever down.
Bless them all...

No comments: