Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shoo Fly

I think I need to take anger management classes.
OH MY GOD there are two flies making out on my screen!! Is there no rest from this madness which is my life?

Swatted the f$%#ers, hope they enjoyed their one moment of passion, pffft.
Flies in this State ( no clue if they are any different anywhere else in this country) have absolutely NO respect for humans. Unlike the common Musca Domestica in the UK, here, the fly reigns supreme.
Now the Scottish fly knows it's place, as far away from human habitation as possible! Should the odd one venture into unchartered territory, one wave of the hand and it's gone, for good, off wailing and whining "sorry 'bout that" ...as it should be.
Here though, oh no, no way those puppies are going to leave you alone for one second. They land on you, you swat, the "fly" wee f!@*ers take off at mach1, flipping you the bird as they embark on their next attack mission.
I'm thinking that if they could be armed with wee missiles they could be the next "weapons of mass destruction" Kamikaze Flies. I'd have been taken out at least 20 times in the last 3 minutes.
This whole post has nothing whatsoever to do with my original thought but has proven cathartic and my breathing has slowed to a less "hyperventilated" level so I'll smile and leave you to ponder.

No comments: