Monday, May 19, 2008

Just for my Blog Groupies!

Here I am, back in old Blogland having succumbed to the pressure of my Blog Groupies......you know who you are ! hehehehe.
I have decided not to write up the events of the weekend as it would turn the blog into a bloody novel. Suffice to say everyone survived. Lots of headaches, a wee bit barfing and a few minor abrasions actually not bad at all now that I come to think about it.
My buddy left yesterday but not feeling too bad cos we are going on vacation together Wooohoo yep we're taking taking our little singing quartet on tour, abroad, oh lordy!!
Now that's going to be one heck of a blog.
My thought for the day :- getting older actually has some advantages for example people have stopped asking me what I want to be when I grow up and when I say "I have decades of experience" one look at the wrinkles and people KNOW I probably do!!
Anyway enough of that ...... "The House guest" is teaching me some new phrases! Huh just when you think you're pretty streetwise the younger generation find new ways to confuse you.
So at the moment I'm working on "Getting down with my bad self" I am assured that my 75 year old mum will love it when I tell her to get down with HER bad self when we go home next month hmmm I'll let you know how that one goes.
Ok guys I'm off to BBQ dinner AGAIN. Oh Oh I almost forgot, got a voice mail from the Appliance Delivery Geeks who assure me that I am going to have " the best experience possible" I mean come on for gods sake how lame is that? Hey now that I think about it maybe the
delivery geeks are actually a couple of Hotties! Maybe they do a bit "on the side" Maybe they will make and old woman very happy, yeh right dream on.

No comments: