Saturday, May 31, 2008

...trivia

Good morning......................................................................................
Oops should only have been 3, LOL, in fact best laugh I've had in a long time.
My mum kills me when she watches a whole movie then turns around and says "that was crap" why watch it? turn it off, change channels, go out and enjoy yourself but oh no not she, the whole idea of choice eludes her, poor thing. You would think that by the time you reach a certain age you realise that you determine what you want to watch, read, listen to, alas for some people that concept goes over their heads.
Now I on the other hand am a close the book, change channels kinda gal. Why torture you intellect and waste precious time only to gripe and complain after the fact? I just do not understand...well I do actually, my mum failed her 11+ and is very insecure, not that she's stupid but she is very needy. I'll work on her when I get home, she needs to stop wasting her time with trivia and wasting other peoples time complaining about it, life is just too short.

No comments: