Monday, December 8, 2008

I Know What Boys Like - Waitresses

I really must keep "abreast" of my Booby Sunday.
Not being the deity that I should have been, results in my lack of ability to turn back time.
Bobby Sunday on a Monday.
Quite a little ring to it don't you think?

The Peruvian Booby, Sula variegata, is an endemic bird of the Peruvian current whose distribution is restricted to the west coast of South America from Punta Pariñas (4.6°S) in Peru to Concepción in Chile (Harrison 1988). It is the second most abundant seabird species that inhabits the Peruvian Coast and the second most important guano-producing seabird. During the mid-twentieth century, the Peruvian Booby population reached 3 million birds (Tovar et al. 1987).
Image:Fou.varie1.jpg

The following is specifically for Moog, I do read my comments and take requests very seriously. If you haven't already, you must go check him out. Hilarious Blog, made me spill my morning coffee earlier I was laughing so hard.

Booby Pictures, Images and Photos

There, I'm all Boobied out for the day.

I've got so much to do and the "Fat Fecker" no not the sex bomb the HO HO HO one is going to be arriving soon. Oh, wait, same guy...
See!
I've spent so much time working on my Boobies that I've no time left to twitter about other stuff you may or may not have found worth reading.
Oh well, it can wait, whereas Boobies need attention, when they need attention, no stalling there.

4 comments:

Mike said...

"Bobby Sunday on a Monday."

This definitely has a ring to it. I think it's iambic pentameter.

Bilbo said...

Oh, Fiona...at the rate you're going, you'll make me lose my arm fetish and become a booby man. The part about the 3 million Peruvian boobies really got to me.

fiona said...

Mike - darlin, WTF is a "iambic pentameter" and how the hell do you pronounce it?

Bilbo - I have an inherent talent for
fetish conversion! Hmmm there's a Blog topic. TY.

AbbotOfUnreason said...

Has anyone pointed out this article to you, yet?

Lost at sea