Friday, January 30, 2009

Get In Line - Barenaked Ladies

I've won an Award! OH HAPPY DAY !

The lovely, lascivious, lusty, libidinous, lots of L words actually for LAcochran

has deemed me fit to be a recipient! As you can see I have big friggin gaps between the lines. This just occurred and has now apparently decided to rectumfy (not a typo) itself! Jeebus H ! No wait. I'm holding the lines together as long as I don't hit "Ent" at the end of a sentence. I need Tech Support here peoples!

See! that's WTF is happening when I hit EN friggin T. I can either continue with one VERY long punctuated (badly) post or one requiring flippin BRACES! What to do?

Ok I can make executive decisions about my own blog. I'm going to post this because I was "chuffed tae the knickers" that I managed to get a picture of my Award up here but in doing so I have totally confused my line space person who I assume resides within this "program" is that what it's called? No matter, he is obviously discombobulated and having issues with "Miss ENT" who I think may be withholding favours due to the sudden appearance of an Award. ENT can be so bloody minded at times. I need to take time out to council them. I shall return when the dysfunctional pair have worked through their present issues...

2 comments:

John A Hill said...

Just call Mike. He'll help you figure it out!

fiona said...

MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!