Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Clean up woman by Betty Wright

You though I was done for the day?
Yep me too.
But oh no, friggin "modern" gadgets get to me again!
I was feeling quite delighted with my latest purchase. A Swiffer Wet Jet no less.
Have you ever tried using one of those suckers?
Not for the faint hearted.
They are amazing. Well if you own a hugefeckinblack DOG they are.
I was hypnotically fazed for at least 30 seconds.
Swiff to the left, dog hair moves to the left, Swiff to the right, some dog hair moves with you, most is stuck to the floor, now in a sodding clomp.
Is my floor clean?
Hell yes if you ignore the damp doggy hair, now strategically and quite artfully distributed all over the tile.

4 comments:

Narm said...

I have the same problem with back hair.

Laaaaaaaadies.

rachaelgking said...

The swiffer wet jet saved my life. In a teeny tiny DC apartment there is no room for dusters/brooms/mops/vaccuums... greatest invention ever!

fiona said...

So exactly how much are Swiffer paying ya livitluvit? or do I need the "Swiffers for Dummies" manual?
LOL

lacochran said...

Wouldn't it be easier to wet the dog and teach it to roll over a few times?

Now there's a smellicious memory: wet dog.