Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bad Things by Jace Everret

Ok, with the "Award" now under wraps, what to bore my reader with this morning?
Something along theses lines perchance.
I've been watching some TV recently. HBO in particular. I've loved most of there series, Deadwood, Six Feet Under, The Sopranos, Rome, Carnival ( b@$%*s cut it just as it was getting really interesting) etc etc
So they have two new ones going at the moment.
The Life and Times of Tim for your edification. If your already hooked on it, hifeckinlarious or what?...poor bugger


True Blood is the other and whilst a tad whimsical ( hmm whimsical vampires?) it's pretty good and worth a watching.
I'm still trying to figure out if the female main character was given her name deliberately.
It's Sookie.
Being a legal alien and all I have never heard of "that term" being used as a girls name.
Suffice to say that giving a girl a name like that in the Auld Country would be tantamount to calling her Fellatio, no joke!
But I digress, the best part of the show is the opening title music.
Bad Things

2 comments:

Mike said...

You need to add the sookie definition to the http://www.urbandictionary.com/ .
They have sookie, sooky, and sukie. There are all kinds of close definitions but none quite as specific as the one here.

fiona said...

I am always very "specific"
Do you think they'll accept my definition?
Oh lordy...how rude am I?
It's true though!!